Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Storage Tips for an Organized KITCHEN

So, today I want to give you all a few tips and tricks that I use in my kitchen to make more storage and keep things looking clean and organized. Let's begin!!

Canned Goods on an Expandable shelf:

This shelf was found at target in the kitchen storage section. It cannot be purchased online but you can look at it here. This shelving system helps so I can see all of the cans I have in my cupboards so I don't keep buying things I already have and I don't have to dig around looking for an item.

Double Storage w/ Wire Racks:


These wire racks were also found at Target in the same kitchen storage section. They are stack able, but I can fit one-tall comfortably in my cupboards. These racks help use up all of the wasted space that's usually found on top of items in cupboards, between the shelves. I use these to stack dessert plates over dinner plates as well. :) This item was also found at Target, not sold online, but can be seen here.

Hidden Garbage Can:

This one is so simple! No more smelly kitchens! All you do is put shelf brackets onto the face of your cabinet, attached to the base. This goes onto a glider, which is attached to the inside of the cabinet. Tada!! A hidden garbage can that pulls out.



Lazy Susan for Oils & Vinegars:

This small Lazy Susan is placed right inside my cabinet, used to hold oils and vinegars. When you need one, simply give it a spin! Saves you the hassle of digging to the back of your cupboards for items you use more often. You can put anything on these guys and make your storage much more convenient!

  
Swivel Store for Spices:

I know you've all seen this cute little invention on TV and I'm here to tell you that it really works! It works great! The Swivel Store is a narrow plastic shelf that is just wide enough to fit a spice bottle. All you do it place it in your cupboard, pull out one of the sides and turn it to access your spices. Buy it at Walgreens, Bed Bath and Beyond or several places online from $14.99+ 



And lastly, I have one more for you-

Food Storage in a Garbage Can: 

For the longest time I was trying to find out the perfect place to store food for my dog. Yes, you read that right, my dog. Until finally I decided to put it in A GARBAGE CAN! It works amazing! It keeps his food sealed and fresh, without having to worry about him getting into it. I bought a garbage can with the step opener, so all I do is use my foot to open it and my hands are free to hold the food dish and scoop at the same time. Definitely worth a try for anyone with pets!


Well thank you all so much for reading and I hope I gave you a few tips you can use in your own kitchen. I will have more kitchen organization tips in the future, but that's it for now! See you soon!

xoxoBrittany

**I was not endorsed by any companies to speak of their products, all opinions are my own.**



No comments:

Post a Comment