Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I'm Brittany and I am a student, waitress, girl friend and busy bee! One thing most people know about me is that I am very organized! I love make lists, label things, categorize and sort. I wanted to write this blog to share some of my favorite tips, tricks and opinions about everyday things.

Some of the topics I would like to discuss on here are budgeting, household chores, storage and organization of places and rooms throughout our homes. I will also include fun extras like recipes and DIYs as well. Stay tuned for much to come!!

Please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or questions you have. Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you return soon!

xoxoBrittany

No comments:

Post a Comment